Terms and Conditions for Dash Online Exclusive Cashback Promotion
1. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) for the Dash Online Exclusive Cashback Promotion (“Promotion”) are binding on all persons participating in the Promotion organised, conducted and operated by Telecom Equipment Pte Ltd(“Singtel”).
2. The Promotion commences on 1 May 2017 and will end on 30 June 2017 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
3. Under the Promotion, and subject to these Terms and Conditions, eligible Dash Customers who have registered for a Dash Account online at http://wwww.singtelshop.com during the Promotion Period (“Eligible Customers”) shall be entitled to receive a Cashback of S$2 for each of the first 5 payment transactions made by the Customer via Dash by the respective Fulfillment Dates in the table below, with a minimum transaction value of S$5 per transaction (“Dash Payment Transactions”): Dash Registration Date Fulfillment Date 1 to 31 May 7 June 1 to 30 June 7 July
4. To be eligible for the Cashback:
a) The Customer must not have signed up for any Dash Accounts, whether existing or otherwise, under the same NRIC or identification number prior to this Promotion.
b) Your Dash Balance must be and remain valid, and must not for any reason be terminated and/or suspended, during the Promotion Period.
c) You must comply at all times (including, but not limited to, in making the Dash Payment Transactions) with the terms and conditions governing your use of Dash, including, but not limited to, the Dash Terms and Conditions (which may be accessed at http://www.dash.com.sg/terms).
5. The Cashback is inclusive of all cashbacks, if any, payable in respect of the qualifying Dash Payment Transactions under any other promotions organised by Singtel, and the balance payable will be credited to the Dash Balance of the Eligible Customer within 14 working days after end of the calendar month during which the 5 qualifying Dash Payment Transactions were completed before Fulfillment Date.
6. The Cashback is not exchangeable for cash.
7. Subject to Clause 5, this Promotion can be combined with other existing Cashback promotion or other on-going promotions offered by Singtel unless otherwise stated.
8. Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms and Conditions:
(a) Singtel shall not be required to credit the Cashback or any part thereof to your Dash Balance in connection with these Terms and Conditions, if:
(i) at any time Singtel, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspects any fraud in relation to, and/or misuse of your Dash Balance (whether by you or any other person, with or without your knowledge);
(ii) your Dash Balance and/or your access to or use of Dash is for any reason terminated and/or suspended during the period from 1 October 2016 to the date on which Singtel credits your Dash Balance with the Cashback pursuant to these Terms and Conditions (both dates inclusive) (“Relevant Period”);
(iii) your Dash Balance following the credit of the Cashback will exceed the wallet limit of $999 under the Dash Terms and Conditions;
(iv) the Promotion is terminated in accordance with these Terms and Conditions at any time during the Relevant Period; and/or
(v) the phone number which is registered in respect of your Dash Balance is for any reason changed (whether by you or any other person, with or without your knowledge) during the Relevant Period.
(b) Singtel shall be entitled, at Singtel’s sole and absolute discretion and without notice to you, to claw-back from your Dash Balance, the Cashback which has been credited to your Dash Balance in connection with these Terms and Conditions (or any part thereof), if such amount has, in Singtel’s sole opinion, been wrongfully credited to you for any reason whatsoever.
9. Singtel reserves the right to terminate the Promotion in its entirety and/or to vary, amend, delete or supplement any of these Terms and Conditions, at any time, in its sole absolute discretion and without prior notice to you. In the event of such termination, Singtel may at its absolute discretion elect not to award the Cashback in respect of the terminated Promotion.
10. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, Singtel has the sole and absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of an Eligible Customer to enter and participate in this Promotion and your entitlement to the Cashback.
11. Singtel’s decisions on all matters relating to or in connection with this Promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
12. Singtel shall not in any event be liable in any way to you or any person for any loss, liability, damages or expense whatosever, howsoever arising, in connection with this Promotion (including, but not limited to, that arising from or in connection with any failure or delay by Singtel to credit the Cashback (or any part thereof) to you or any person).
13. These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with other applicable terms and conditions which can be accessed at http://www.dash.com.sg/terms). If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and such other applicable terms and conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
14. These Terms shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts ofSingapore.
15. A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, Chapter 53B of Singapore to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any provision of these Terms and Conditions.