Terms and Conditions for Dash Singtel Bill QR CODE Promotion
1. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) for Dash Singtel Bill QR Code Promotion (“Promotion”) are binding on all persons participating in the Promotion organised, conducted and operated by Telecom Equipment Pte Ltd (“Singtel”).
2. The Promotion commences on 1 April 2019 and will end on 31 December 2019 (both dates inclusive). (“Promotion Period”)
3. Under the Promotion, and subject to these Terms and Conditions, Eligible Customers who have made full payment of a Singtel bill for any Singtel Postpaid Mobile Personal Account Combo Plan or SIM Only Plan via Dash using the Dash QR Code functionality during the Promotion Period shall be entitled to receive Free 1GB Local Data (Dash Rewards) (“Reward”):
4. Each Customer shall only be entitled to receive not more than one (1) reward per billing cycle. For avoidance of doubt, Reward will not be applicable for Singtel bills with less than $20 credit balance.
5. For Dash payments made at least 2 days before the end of a billing cycle, the Reward will be credited to the Singtel mobile number registered to the Dash account of the Eligible Customer who have made the payment on the next billing cycle after payment of the Singtel bill.
– As an illustration, an Eligible Customer with a billing cycle from 5 April – 4 May, who made the an eligible payment on 20 April will be credited with the free 1GB Local Data (Dash Rewards) on 5 May.
6. For Dash payments made less than 2 days before the end of a billing cycle, the Reward will be credited to the Singtel mobile number registered to the Dash account of the Eligible Customer who have made the payment on the 2nd billing cycle after payment of the Singtel bill.
– As an illustration, an Eligible Customer with a billing cycle from 5 April – 4 May, who made the an eligible payment on 3 May will be credited with the free 1GB Local Data (Dash Rewards) on 5 June.
7. The Reward is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. The Reward is valid for 30 days only and shall only be applicable for the Singtel Postpaid Mobile Personal Account in respect of which the Dash payment was made. Any unused data shall be forfeited upon expiry of the validity period.
8. To be eligible for the Reward:
(a) The Eligible Customer’s Dash Balance must be and remain valid, and must not for any reason be terminated and/or suspended, during the Promotion Period; and
(b) The Eligible Customer must comply at all times with the terms and conditions governing the use of Dash, including, but not limited to, the Dash Terms and Conditions (which may be accessed at www.dash.com.sg/terms).
9. This Promotion may not be combined with any other on-going promotions offered by Singtel and/or applicable discount vouchers unless otherwise stated.
10. Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms and Conditions:
(a) Singtel shall not be required to award to you the Reward in connection with these Terms and Conditions, if:
(i) at any time Singtel, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspects any fraud in relation to, and/or misuse of your Dash Balance (whether by you or any other person, with or without your knowledge);
(ii) your Dash Balance and/or your access to or use of Dash is for any reason terminated and/or suspended during the period from the commencement of the Promotion Period to the date on which Singtel awards the Reward pursuant to these Terms and Conditions (both dates inclusive) (“Relevant Period”);
(iii) the Promotion is terminated in accordance with these Terms and Conditions at any time during the Relevant Period; or
(iv) the phone number which is registered in respect of your Dash Balance is for any reason changed (whether by you or any other person, with or without your knowledge) during the Relevant Period.
(b) Singtel shall be entitled, at Singtel’s sole and absolute discretion and without notice to you, to claw-back the Reward which has been awarded to you in connection with these Terms and Conditions (or any part thereof), if such Reward has, in Singtel’s sole opinion, been wrongfully awarded to you for any reason whatsoever.
11. Singtel reserves the right to terminate the Promotion in its entirety and/or to vary, amend, delete or supplement any of these Terms and Conditions, at any time, in its sole absolute discretion and without prior notice to you and without liability to any party. In the event of such termination, Singtel may at its absolute discretion elect not to award the Reward in respect of the terminated Promotion.
12. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, Singtel has the sole and absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of an Eligible Customer to enter and participate in this Promotion.
13. Singtel’s decisions on all matters relating to or in connection with this Promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
14. Singtel makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, value, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the goods or services sold under this Promotion (“Relevant Goods/Services”) and assumes no liability or responsibility for the acts or omissions of the suppliers or merchants for such goods (“Merchants”). Any dispute about the value, condition or performance of any of the Relevant Goods/Services is to be resolved directly with the Merchant.
15. Singtel is not an agent of the Merchant participating in this Promotion. The goods and/or services purchased or obtained from the Merchant shall be subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by the Merchant, and you agree to be bound by such terms.
16. Singtel shall not in any event be liable in any way to you or any person for any loss, liability, damages or expense whatosever, howsoever arising, in connection with this Promotion (including, but not limited to, that arising from or in connection with any failure or delay by Singtel to award the Reward (or any part thereof) to you or any person).
17. These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with other applicable terms and conditions (which can be accessed at www.dash.com.sg/terms). If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and such other applicable terms and conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
18. These Terms shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
19. A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, Chapter 53B of Singapore to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any provision of these Terms and Conditions.